Thursday, April 30, 2009

April is Out the Door

It seems crazy to me that May is arriving tomorrow. The school year is wrapping up for Jason and it seems I am spending all my computer time working on his senior project. The blog has taken a back seat. Now that spring is in full force and the great outdoors is calling my name I figure the blog will stay in the back seat. Here are some funny photos from April that just haven't made it to a post of their own yet.

Seth is living large with a "Walkman" to listen to books on tape. Yes, I said tape. It will be awhile before that one gets an iPod.

Days at the park are becoming common place. Seth loves the freedom to climb, run and dive into the sand. We got the whole family and day care kids there for a picnic lunch one day last week!

Grandpa made us hand cut wood blocks and delivered them in an original Apple computer bag - we're talking 80's here. I found Seth hiding in it the other day. Surprise!

The secrets out of the bag - Seth is too funny for words.

Jason and J mom enjoying the picnic at the park. We got a few cuddle minutes while the kids were running around us in circles. I love the outdoors and I love this man even more!

No comments: