Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Little Touches of Home
I love the fall and I always want to bring little touches of it into our home. I thought I would share some decorating ideas. Though I know this is not my area of expertise, I do have fun putting little touches of home here and there.
This frame was a Creative Memories gift. It is totally magnetic so you can change the themes for each season. Larger ones are available for purchase.
I like to put out a bowl of peanuts mixed with candy corn for a sweet and salty snack. The little pumpkin brings out the fall colors.
Jason just hung this shelf above my stove. I love the way it adds to the whole room! Again the pumpkin adds to the HOME tea light holders.
Labels:
J mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are amazing! I haven't even thought of doing any fall decorating this year--who would see it? Love you hon! Wish I could come hang out at your place and enjoy the fall.
We had your chicken pot pie tonight (had to rearrange the original menu) and it was delish! Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment