Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of School

We are all cool and back to school!

My little boy was nervous about going back to school. He clarified right away this morning that I should stay and play with him and NOT LEAVE. I told him I would do my best to stay right by him and play. We did great. Of course there was no separation time today either. We will have to hope all can go well next week and mom can get away for some "adult" time.

2 comments:

Jen D said...

Cute Picture-love the sunglasses! Allie was sooo excited for ECFE to start last week and Zach is warming up more and more to the teachers and other kids. Hooray for "adult time" too!

Anonymous said...

Aww soo cute with his little backpack on :)

You should check out Bayard and their series of StoryBoxBooks, AdventureBoxBooks and DiscoveryBoxBooks.
There's lots going on too:
This Month Storybox has guest illustrator Helen Oxenbury featured.

There's a Readathon happening in UK and Ireland - http://discoveryboxbooks.com/readathon.php
There's a Ghost Drawing competition in AdventureBoxBooks assiciated with the Polka Theatre ( http://www.adventureboxbooks.com/competition.php )