Seth, my cute and cunning four year old eating T-Rex style.
Seth is very "in" to dinosaurs. you can't NOT know this if you check in with the blog from time to time. However, I am finding this obsession to be taking over my child. check out these recent conversations...
Walking home from a friends house...
J mom while pointing: "Seth, do you see that rabbit hiding in the tall grass?"
Seth: "Oh yeah, it must be hiding from a predator."
---two seconds go by---
Seth: "Who would want to hurt a rabbit?"
After reading yet another book about dinosaurs from the library...
Seth: "Why don't we eat meat when it is all bloody like dinosaurs do?"
an astonished J mom: "Meat that is uncooked is really not safe for humans to eat."
Seth: "I wish I could eat it like dinosaurs do. It looks so cool!"
J mom trying not to puke her guts out just stares at her son in disbelief...
While sitting together with Eli...
Seth: "I only like meat eaters."
J mom: "Well Eli doesn't eat meat yet, I sure hope you still like him."
Seth in his "duh" mom tone: "Well you eat meat and Eli eats your milk so he is a meat eater."
Oh and whenever you ask Seth to tell you about himself he now responds, "I am a hunter by nature."
Yikes - watch out for my dino-son!
1 comment:
Hilarious! You have quite the character on your hands. The last one is my fave.
Post a Comment