In hopes of getting Seth to expand his food enjoyment we are now forcing him to try two bites of his "main dish" before allowing him to eat the foods he likes. He is not a very picky eater for which we are fortunate but it seemed the right thing to do at supper time when I often make things that stretch his taste buds a bit more. With this new way of doing supper in our house Seth wants to know what the dessert or "treat" will be. If there is a reward involved he will give a better effort. Who wouldn't?!
Unfortunately for Seth, in our house we cut off the sugar early so after dinner there is not much for sweets. Seth will get a small handful of M&Ms or something along those lines. Since he has been asking more about getting a "treat" I decided to ask him what he feels a good treat would be. I found myself laughing pretty hard at his answer...
A good treat would be, "blueberries, M&M's, chicken patties..."
Well that was unexpected!
No comments:
Post a Comment