I have shared my rather obsessive compulsive side on this blog before and also my concerns that Seth was catching on. We hit a new one the other day while getting ready for bath time. Now I know that it's not just wearing off of me, God made him SPECIAL too!
Before Seth likes to get naked and then throw all his clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. On the night in question the laundry basket was full of clean clothes in the living room so I told him to put the clothes in the right spot on the floor. Seth freaked out!
"Mom, if I put the clothes on the floor it will get all dirty." With emphasis and a dirty look. "You will have to vacuum tomorrow!"
I have no trouble throwing dirty clothes on the floor when it is absolutely necessary and in the usual spot. This little boy's OCD wowed me this time.
And yes, I did vacuum for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment