I woke up just before 6 am this morning and had to groan. How can I be so tired, I just woke up from sleep?! I climb into the shower and turn to notice the Boone Frog Pod on the back wall of the shower/tub is sliding slowly down the wall. (Pod holds all Seth's bath toys, shampoo, etc.) I am too tied to think to stop it and literally watch it as it crashes to the floor and creates a huge mess and a very loud sound. The noise was loud enough to bring Jason from the kitchen who normally hears nothing from that distance. Did he laugh?! Even with his help it became quickly obvious that it wasn't going to re-hang until I was out of the shower and could wipe the wall dry.
Thus my shower, my one time of the day I appreciate no interruptions, which is why I get up early to enjoy it, was spent most certainly interrupted by a giant frog spewing forth bath toys! I stepped awkwardly and carefully through the whole process and fortunately was spared any further incidents, like falling to my death!
It's Monday and after a long week of being too busy and overwhelmed, I am getting the picture that this one won't be that much better...
No comments:
Post a Comment