Following the Easter service at our church I rounded up the family for some photos. It's been since Christmas that we had any of the three of us together! As much as we all hate taken them - they sure are fun to see!
While Seth and Jason went inside to change into some warmer and older clothes I hid our Easter eggs all around the yard for our first outdoor Easter egg hunt. It was so fun to see Seth's excitement at finding every one. The hard part was convincing him that the candy had to be saved for later, at least most of it. We aren't that mean!
Since it was just the three of us today we grilled steaks and potatoes and enjoyed our meringue nests for dessert. We all enjoyed the relaxing feel of it all I think. Nap time could have been longer but a good day for us all! Happy Easter to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment