It's Good Friday. A day when we mourn the suffering of Jesus on the cross. I think sometimes believers in Jesus get stuck on Friday when the most important thing happens on Sunday. On Sunday Jesus raises from the dead! The grave cannot hold him! He is ALIVE! As believers in Christ struggling in a not so heavenly world, we must live as though Christ is ALIVE and living among us. That is the only hope in this broken world I can count on!
Today we tried to incorporate some of the fun traditions of Easter into our day care day. We hid tons of eggs around the house to find and it was such a success we did it over and over and over and over and over again. Then we made some crafts with bunny stickers and such. (I am saving the dying of eggs for just Seth on Saturday am due to the mess factor.) During out time I kept trying to reinforce the idea of New Life. Christ died on the cross to save us from our sins and rose from the dead that we ALL may have new life in Him!
Have you not heard the gospel of Grace? Check out this video that says it all in a very modern way...
The Bible tells us that those who call upon the name of the Lord will have eternal life. (Romans 10:13, 10:9-10) That's the best part of the story and it still yet to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment