Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Be Continued

I was so mad to see those three evil little words on my TV screen last night at the end of The Biggest Loser. I hate it when they do that, and yes, I mean hate! I do not like things being out of sorts. I can take horribly sad or unhappy endings or happy and wonderful ones, just as long as it has an ending. I feel unsettled and rotten when it has to held over until another time, especially a whole week later. What are they trying to do to me?!?

It's a good thing I had a super Biggest Loser snack or I think I would have never been able to sleep. Last night it was super chunky Mint Chip Ice Cream with a side of three Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. That good stuff kept me from throwing the empty ice cream bowl at the empty TV screen. I was too bloated with calories and frustration to move!

I need to start planning my Biggest Loser snack for next week to keep my emotions once again in check... Ideas anyone? It has to involve chocolate, that is my only requirement.

No comments: