Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentine

My Valentine and I are spending the entire day together thanks to my parents coming to town to watch Seth for us. My gift to him, was a pack of our favorite soda: Stewart's Orange and Cream. We already cracked a couple open to eat with BBQ's and Homemade Fries the other night. They were sweet - almost as sweet as my Valentine. I love you Jason!


A Valentine from 2006 when I was pregnant with Seth! Jason and I went to the Grand Ole Creamery for ice cream - our favorite spot. They always have a special Valentine flavor to enjoy! I can only hope ice cream in going to be a part of my day today...

Jason has now been my Valentine for 10 years! We celebrated our first Valentine's Day at a Wendy's. It was a candlelit supper too, look closely. Embarrasing? No - we were young and in love!

I love you Jason!

No comments: