If you are following my blog you know that I regularly add children's book titles to my sidebar. The goal here is that I am already doing the research for my day care kids so why not share it with you! Whether you need a book idea for a gift or to read with your own family at home, I hope you will take some time to check out the new list from your local library. Get your kids reading everyday and they will learn to love it for a lifetime!
I have started our new list which includes favorite Christmas titles. If you have one or two that your family loves please leave a comment and share them with us all. The upcoming list will include snow and winter. And if you are looking for past titles I try to keep at least two or three at the bottom of the sidebar for your convenience, and mine!
Tis' the season to enjoy a good book and some hot tea, or cocoa if you'd rather. Let me know what you are reading!
2 comments:
My favorite Christmas book is "The Tiny Star" by Arthur Ginolfi. Such a cute book that tells the real meaning of Christmas! :)
We love "Frozen Noses" by Jan Carr and "Merry Christmas Maisy" by Lucy Cousins
Post a Comment