Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Drive A Skid Steer

Seth and the Gus Gang cousins in the tractor at the farm.

Seth has loved Skid Steers since long before he could say the words. In fact I think we have lived in the Year of the Skid Steer at the J mom house. Seth's dreams of driving a skid steer came true while we were in NE for the holidays. His Uncle and Aunt own a large farm and Seth's cousin B took him out for a ride in the skid loader.

Seth and B getting into the Skid Loader.

Seth learning how to drive the skid loader - he actually got the move the boom up and down all by himself. It helped that he was sitting next to the lever of course.




Seth was so thrilled to be in the Skid Loader.



But of course why just drive around when you can go get a load? I wish you could see all the video of the load but it just can't fit here.

Seth also got to play in some more equipment. I think he was pinching himself the whole time wondering if it was really true...

Seth "driving" the combine. He believes he drove Frank from the movie Cars and who could tell him otherwise?!

Here is Seth climbing out of another tractor - I lost track how many he played in. Like I said, they have a large farm!

Thanks for making Seth's dreams come true Gus Gang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you too. You are wecome any time!

Stacie