Help - why do I have an "Exceeded Bandwidth" running across my page? Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it? Blogger has been anything but helpful as I try to search for information.
I believe this is from the background of your site (see the URL below). You may need to modify your template to not link to the photobucket version of the background image but instead link to your own version of the image (not sure if you can upload it for your own or if you need to host it somewhere else).
2 comments:
I believe this is from the background of your site (see the URL below). You may need to modify your template to not link to the photobucket version of the background image but instead link to your own version of the image (not sure if you can upload it for your own or if you need to host it somewhere else).
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/cowchick_photos/blog%20layouts/bluebrown.jpg
Dustin - you are my hero. I have changed my background, as you can see, and it went away. Thanks!
Post a Comment