Thursday, October 9, 2008
Seth and Mom Day
Today our day care kids stayed home sick with their mom so Seth and I had a special day just for us. After Seth woke up we went out for coffee and donuts at our favorite spot. It just so happens they were redoing the parking lot right out front so we could watch the action from the warm indoors. After breakfast we drove out to Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater. It was cold when the sun was hiding, but we had a great time running around.
You can't go to Stillwater and not see the St. Croix River so we walked down to watch for boats. We only saw one small one, but Seth didn't mind. From there we went to Lily's Grill and Malt Shop. Seth and I shared a Turkey Melt with french fries and a Chocolate Malt. They were yummy, and should be at those ridiculous prices! It was all part of the Mom and Seth day adventure and worth every penny.
Our time together ended with a long nap. On the way home Seth told me he was tired from such a long day. That's a good sign we had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am taking the day off next time and it will be a family event. I sure could use a malt!
jj
Youuuuuu!
Hey, you gotta call me... I can't BELIEVE you were here in Stillwater without us!!! Looks like you guys had a great day.
Just givin' you a hard time! But feel free to give a ring on the spur!
elizabeth
Sounds like fun! Wish I could have joined you:)
Ayden is going to be so jealous!
Post a Comment