Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Watch What You Say


Seth loves to chase, play Ring Around the Roses, and get camel rides (basically a horse back ride - no idea why he decided to call them that, but cute). These things get so boring as we do them over and over and over, but today I got a good laugh for my efforts.

Seth had climber on for another camel ride around the living room and I finally collapsed in the center of the room and announced, "I'm pooped!" While I laid on the floor my rider got off and lifted up the waste of my cotton, strecth-waist shorts and declared, "No poopy mom, keep going!"

I laughed so hard. Kids take everything so literally! I guess I better remember to watch what I say next time.

2 comments:

Jen D said...

haha! That's great! I was just going to write a post about all the things I say that Allie takes very literally. It always makes us laugh!

Allison said...

Awww! He topped the Embarrassed story! That's hilarious. Aren't you glad that "I'm pooped" is among the worst things you say? Think of how hard it must be to REALLY watch what you way when you already have bad habits.