
Underwear, underwear
why are thou underwear?
I wash thee, I scrub thee
to rid the poop an pee.
In potty training,
Seth is gaining,
but I am blundering,
most often suffering.
I dream at night
of the going potty plight.
I still have some fight
but just not tonight?
Okay, enough of "on the fly" poetry. Pretty funny though and about sums it up. Seth is getting better and better while I seem to be running out of patience. He has put his poop in the potty for two days in a row now and that is like a miracle. Unless you have been there, you have no idea how horrid it is to scrape and scrub poop out of underwear! I have rubber gloves at the ready and a bucket of suds with underwear piling up day after day. Yikes! I think moms ought to get rewards for potty training their kids! Maybe like a day at the spa or at least a pedicure?! (Hope my husband reads this one!)
We leave for our Fourth of July travels this week and I am not sure what to expect in the potty training department. Will things completely fall apart or will he shine and show me he really does understand what I mean when I say, "Can you hold it?" Instead of just grabbing his crotch and hanging on for dear life? I guess the Urine Soaked Adventure continues and we just wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment