Sunday, June 15, 2008

To My Dad


Hi Dad -

I am so glad to have such a cool dad! You take me outside, even in the rain, to look for worms. You let me climb as high as I want on the ladder and just wait to catch me if I fall. You take me to Ace for popcorn on Saturday's and let me play with the nut and bolt drawers too.

I know I don't let you put me to bed often, but when you do I love how you sing "Grace" (Amazing Grace) to me. I won't even let mom sing it because you do it best. I also love to get your hugs and kisses when you come home from work. Mom and I watch for you ever day because we miss you so much!

I might only be two, but I do know this...If I had to pick my own dad, I'd pick you!

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Love, Seth

(Photo of Jason and Seth in Ely, MN when Seth was 23 weeks old.)

No comments: