Seth loves to help me clean. Believe it or not, he can actually be really helpful if I take the time to show him what to do. He is the official duster in our home, but sometimes his dusting turns into window washing as it did over the weekend. I, of course, don't let him use any cleaners so he has to get creative. I found him blowing raspberries on the windows and then using his spit to clean them. A bit gross and a whole lot funny. The sound of it was what really got my attentions. Come to think of it I use spit to clean his face from time to time so it does make a good cleaner. But my windows don't seem as clean as when I do them...hmmm.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Mommy's Little Helper
Seth loves to help me clean. Believe it or not, he can actually be really helpful if I take the time to show him what to do. He is the official duster in our home, but sometimes his dusting turns into window washing as it did over the weekend. I, of course, don't let him use any cleaners so he has to get creative. I found him blowing raspberries on the windows and then using his spit to clean them. A bit gross and a whole lot funny. The sound of it was what really got my attentions. Come to think of it I use spit to clean his face from time to time so it does make a good cleaner. But my windows don't seem as clean as when I do them...hmmm.
Labels:
Seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ever tried giving him a little spray bottle with just water in it? Fun...still not very clean when they're done, but still fun.
Post a Comment